Welcome – first time here? Please read
We made it! After several months of toil, we’re very happy to be able to welcome you to the new Account Planning Group website. If you haven’t heard of us before, we’re an organisation that brings together strategists within the communications industry – to learn, network and inspire.
We realise there will be some teething issues. If you come across any problems – something not working, for example – please post it in the comments of this post.
Many thanks to Andrew Whitehead for the beautiful design and Mark Boxall who hand-made the web site on his computer. The website is being run on the superb WordPress – thank you for existing… free.
We’re still tweaking a few things but here are a handful of examples of what you’ll be able to do:
- Read a growing catalogue of case studies from the APG Creative Planning Awards
- Submit a background image via Flickr (mind maps, interesting photos)
- Contribute – we will organise some training for those new to blogging
- Receive a useful, periodic email – 5 Things to Know About Now
- Check out our growing list of events
- Oh, and actually click on some of the banner ads (like you know you want to!)
In case you’re curious about how the site visually evolved…
Sketches on a plane
First pass at design
Launch day design
Now go read something!
Try the 2008 APG Creative Planning Awards Grand Prix winning case study about the RSPCA
Or perhaps you’d enjoy Jeremy Nicholas’ point of view on Puma’s word-less Football World Cup execution
STAY UP TO DATE with this thinking
SHARE this thinking with a friend
No related posts.