About the APG
The Account Planning Group (APG) is an industry committee set up to inspire and enable excellence in creative thinking on brands and business.
It is part of the marketing communications industry organisation, The Communications Council. We are affiliated with the APG UK and aim to share from and contribute to the worldwide APG IP pool of best practice and innovation in planning thinking and techniques.
The Account Planning Group Australia (APG) is dedicated to inspiring the exchange of ideas and expertise on how business can benefit from creative thinking.
- To encourage the sharing of best practice and innovation in planning techniques through training and stimulus events.
- To encourage dialogue among its membership of strategic thinkers and provide a ‘home’ for planners, representing the interests of the planning community.
- To broaden the pool of talent attracted to the discipline.
- To raise the profile and perceived worth of planning within the broader business community.
The people behind the APG
The APG is a part of the Communications Council and is run by an elected committee of Australian-based members who share a common passion for furthering the cause of planning in Australia. Meet the APG Committee
The APG is also reliant on support from both inside and outside the advertising industry. The following organisations were instrumental in helping the APG to get off the ground in Australia. Thanks guys.
- The Communications Council
- Belgiovane Williams Mackay
- Clemenger BBDO
- FNL Communications
- George Patterson Partners
- M&C Saatchi
- Red Spider
- The One Centre
For more information
If you would like to know more about the APG, please contact the AFA.
Mezzanine Level, 65 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
T +612 8297 3800
F +612 8297 3801